Amazon banner

Shocking Painting Appears on NY Building on Christmas Eve *WARNING..EXPLICIT MATERIAL*

OK, this is not something I would normally post - but I found it so shocking that I just had to.  A very unusual painting showed up on a NY building on Christmas Eve - a giant penis.  How it was painted overnight is anyone's guess.  Please be advised, this picture may be offensive so beware before you scroll down!

*
*
*
*
*


Giant Penis Painting Shows Up Overnight on Christmas Eve! (Photo by Levine Roberts)

There is an "artist" taking credit for the four story painting.  It is said to have been commissioned in response to another painting on East Pike of the female equivalent of this subject matter.  The painting is on the side of an apartment on Bloome Street on the Lower East Side and is said to have been commissioned by a "local art foundation".  The artist is said to be Carolina Falkhort who has had other murals/paintings of questionable subject matter.  Obviously many residents are not at all happy about their children being exposed to this giant .........

A NYC building inspector was sent out to review the mural and says "it may be out of our hands". I guess anything he says is going to sound like a pun.  Most residents want it removed immediately.  Others don't have a problem with it....  This is New York after all.  What are your thoughts?  I believe in free speech, but this borders on vandalism.  If I lived in that neighborhood, I wouldn't want to have that painting front and center for all guests to see.  Shock value is everything in this world today, and I believe the artist achieved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

My Apologies for Yesterday's Offensive Photo

I wanted to apologize for the photo posted with yesterday's story about a large mural that appeared suddenly on Christmas Eve in NYC.  I...

Most popular posts