Amazon banner

Couple Caught Driving with Decomposing Body in SUV

A California couple has been arrested after police found a decomposing body in the SUV they were driving.  Their 13 year old daughter was also riding in the SUV, near the dead body.  Who does this?  These people did.  

 
Darwin Alaskari and Sherrie Boggess were taken in to custody in San Luis Obispo County while their daughter was taken by Child Protective Services. They are being charged with child endangerment due to her sitting in close proximity to a decomposing body and for illegal drugs found in the SUV.  The name of the deceased has not been disclosed, but is believed to be known to the couple.

The couple is reportedly homeless.  Does this mean had they had a home or apartment that dead body would be buried there or decomposing in a closet?  What's with these people?  They are homeless, yet they had illegal drugs.  They apparently had money for drugs but not for shelter or food?  I'm sounding a little judgmental here, but I'm betting their 13 year old daughter is going to need some serious therapy after riding around with a decomposing corpse.  Chances are she knew the person if her parents did.

Again, what kind of people could do something like this?  I suppose it's possible the person died a natural death - but then why keep it in your car and cruise around with it in the cargo area?  I doubt it was far carpooling issue because homeless people using drugs normally don't commute to a job.  Wow I'm getting quite cynical.  Maybe I should just call this a wrap!  This has to be one of my strangest blog entries yet. I promise the next one will be of better quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

My Apologies for Yesterday's Offensive Photo

I wanted to apologize for the photo posted with yesterday's story about a large mural that appeared suddenly on Christmas Eve in NYC.  I...

Most popular posts